Albion Online: Darian Update Coming And More News

Coming on May 18th, Darian contains everything that could be implemented before the large world update in Albion Online. Here is what you can expect to see next week:


Faction-themed Furniture: Morgana Mobcamp

Morgana mobs will have a chance of dropping rare Morgana-themed furniture pieces. These pieces are fashioned after Morgana mobcamps, ranging from simple standards to a full-blown siege ballista. If you are not interested in furniture, you will be able to salvage them for a fair amount of silver or sell them on the market. Many player are itching for buy albion gold, let’s joins them.

New Feature: Item Study

With this new feature, you will no longer need to salvage or sell unused items from crafting. Studying them instead grants you fame towards the same Destiny Board unlock that crafting the item would. Studying an item will destroy it and you can only study items that you are able to craft. You can also learn from other crafters’ works, but items need to be at full durability.

Morgana Faction Rework

Surface-dwelling Disciples have been rebalanced and reworked and will come with new group compositions and spells. Morgana’s dungeon crawlers have received a significant boost and an array of new spells and abilities, making high-tier PvE more interactive and challenging. Of course, more and more players have been focusing on buy albion silver.

Learning Point System Improvement

You will no longer need to gather the first portion of fame before being able to use Learning Points. Instead, you are now able to use them to advance to the next Mastery Level right away. However, the first 20% will cost eight times more Learning Points than the remaining 80%. If you want to get more cheap albion gold, make sure to click here:

New Spells and Abilities

A total of 12 new weapons spells will be added to the game.

Tackle on Great Hammer (slot 3)
Charge on Claymore (slot 3)
Salvation on Divine Staff (slot 3)
Bloody Reap on Scythe (slot 3)
Fearless Strike on Claymore (slot 3)
Battle Frenzy on all Axe line items (slot 2)
Black Hole on Great Arcane Staff (slot 3)
Tornado on Double Bladed Staff (slot 3)
Magma Sphere on Great Fire Staff (slot 3)
Enfeeble Blades on Demonic Staff (slot 3)
Sacred Pulse on all Holy Staff line items (slot 2)
Sunder Shot on all Crossbow line items (slot 2)